Friday, April 10, 2009

Whole Day @@

Start from after my eng discussion..actually lai,ekit,ys plan to eat pan mee and deposite money at old town.lucky ah lai clever he said i dint have sufficient time to go eat..ah lai ride me very fast to old town as i wan tekan money as my wallet left rm5.after tat ah lai asked me to buy something to eat.. i bought le 3 roti and 1 sugar donut for ah lai as reward for fetching me xD.Both of us are hungry ya..after tat i go in the train le bla bla bla bla..

After i arrice kl sentra.. i when to the touch and go counter as i wanted to buy a new t&g card as my old card was missing .BUT the counter there write " REHAT/BREAK" wtf.. It was 4 pm..so lazy la.. the counter always tutup, system down,1st time i saw rehat -.-. NVM.. i sit the train from rawang to seremban.. The train suppose to come at 4.28 BUT it was cancel... i wait le 30 min ..so crowd like hell... SO lucky tat i enter the coach WITHOUT the air-cond.Diu -.- all pack like sardin sandwich.. SO HOT no air lansung ...i RUN to another coach at the serdang station ..Lucky i saved..train stuck at labu for 10 min = unknown reason = Rain heavily at seremban..i was half wet when went into my father car XD.

AFter tat we when jusco..i see le A-LOOK tat shop de spec..quite nice .WE bought rm0.99 tiramisu ice cream cup 2 eat..Cheap and nice !!!we went to seremban eating point to had our dinner.. My dinner is 'Mian Fen Gao Big + Kuew Tiew Goreng small' eat dao i blur and no feel..In the car i FREEZE and i shang feng le..i had running nose > < bla bla bla and finally i finish my last injection at PD Chin Klinik and it cost me RM45. XD

2 comments:

  1. hw come go for injection wan?? fae problem dats why da train delayed XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei
    next time horr...
    write blog leave some blank la...
    better to see lo... hehe

    ReplyDelete